This policy covers how Dwarkadhish Projects treats personal information that Dwarkadhish Projects collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Dwarkadhish Projects products and services .
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Dwarkadhish Projects does not own or control, or to people that Dwarkadhish Projects does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Dwarkadhish Projects collects personal information when you register with Dwarkadhish Projects, when you use Dwarkadhish Projects products or services, when you visit Dwarkadhish Projects pages or the pages of certain Dwarkadhish Projects partners, and when you enter certain promotions. Dwarkadhish Projects may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some real estate products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Dwarkadhish Projects and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Dwarkadhish Projects collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of real estate products and services that we offer.
Dwarkadhish Projects automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Dwarkadhish Projects cookie information, and the page you request.
Dwarkadhish Projects uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Dwarkadhish Projects does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Dwarkadhish Projects under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Dwarkadhish Projects communicate with you about offers from Dwarkadhish Projects and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Dwarkadhish Projects may set and access Dwarkadhish Projects cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, who, we believe; reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
1. Dwarkadhish strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Dwarkadhish adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Dwarkadhish stores Your personal data.
2. Dwarkadhish is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Dwarkadhish shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
4. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Dwarkadhish and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Shared Personal Information
1. You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. Dwarkadhish uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with Dwarkadhish is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
2. Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same.
Terms and conditions
1. You acknowledge that Dwarkadhish has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. You further acknowledge that Dwarkadhish may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time to adapt to changes that Dwarkadhish may make to the Services. You agree that Dwarkadhish shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
2. You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the services purchased by You and Dwarkadhish shall not be liable for any such action.
3. You represents that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with Dwarkadhish and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
4. You confirm that Dwarkadhish shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the services purchased from the Website.
5. In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Dwarkadhish expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
6. These Terms of Offer for Sale and the relationship between you and Dwarkadhish shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
7. You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Dwarkadhish shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
Dwarkadhish does not offer any refunds against any services already purchased from the Website unless, any error has occurred during the purchase or redemption of such services which is directly attributable to Dwarkadhish.
Dwarkadhish Projects may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on our site.